Top Pool Safety Tips to Help Maximize Your Summer Fun
Summer is prime pool time, which means now is a good time to prepare your pool or facility for maximum enjoyment and safety for all. After all, public pool and hot tub operators can be held responsible for incidents if it’s found a safe environment wasn’t provided to guests. Fortunately, we’ve gone ahead and compiled some of the top pool safety tips for you.
These tips include:
- What precautions to take
- How to keep pool water clean to prevent health outbreaks
- How to comply with public safety and legal requirements
- What signage you need to have posted
Access the Top Tips for Your Pool or Swim Facility
Want to access the all the tips? All you need to do is download our resource, Pool Safety Tips to Help Maximize Your Summer Fun.
Additional Pool Safety Resources to Consider
If you want to do the research on your own, we’d encourage you to check out these resources for additional information:
- The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention Pool and Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA)
- Insurance Information Institute – Pool Safety and Insurance
Contact Burnham WGB Insurance Solutions
You don’t have to prepare your pool or facility for a summer of fun on your own. The Commercial and Private Risk professionals at Burnham WGB Insurance Solutions can help. Contact us for help creating a safe environment for your guests.