5 Reasons Every College Graduate Should Consider an Insurance Career
October 30th, 2023
This month we had the pleasure of hosting a booth on the California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) campus to talk insurance careers with soon-to-be graduates and alumni. It had us thinking a lot about why every college graduate should consider building a career in the ever-evolving insurance industry. Without further ado, here are the top five reasons:
- The insurance industry is growing. There are vast opportunities for college graduates looking for dynamic and challenging careers.
- The industry provides job security. This goes along with the growing demand for insurance coverage, making it a perfect field for long-term career growth and stability.
- There is a wide range of roles available in the industry including risk management, claims, underwriting, actuarial science, marketing, and IT, to name a few.
- The industry is diverse, meaning college graduates are more likely to find job positions that suit their personality, background, and skill sets, providing a chance to develop new skills.
- The insurance industry offers the chance to make a significant impact on people’s lives, protecting individuals and businesses from loss while simultaneously building and maintaining relationships with clients in a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
If you are looking to build a dynamic career with a leading insurance brokerage, feel free to reach out to Carol or her team for more advice! Fill out our contact form to get connected.
Senior Director, Client Experience
Commercial Risk Management